- Certificate of Registration
- Advisory on compliances
- Exclusive log-in credentials
- No Courier/postal Hassles
Heads of Cost Cost (INR) Departmental Fees 500 Professional Fees 1,999 GST@18% 360 Total Cost 2,860
- Applicant’s PAN Card
- Applicant’s photo
- Proof of office premises
- Copy of Cancelled Cheque
How We Work
Consult Our Experts
Once you fill in the above details, our expert will call you to understand your requirements in a better way and to brief you about the entire process and suggest you the course of action. Upon confirmation of our engagement by you, we will dedicate you a relationship manager who will take care of all your needs.
Send Documents Via Email
We at The Online Consultants, work towards minimizing the hassles of the client, keeping this moto in mind our executives will give you a single check list of documents needed so that we don’t bother you time and again for documents. In case you are short of a few documents, our consultants help you to provide us the maximum possible alternative documents.
Payments & Filings
The Online Consultants facilitate payments through secure online payment gateway. After successfully providing the set of documents, our experts will prepare the application. Once your application is prepared, you would be asked to make payment for processing the application.
FAQ's on IEC Registration
- Importers covered by clause 3 (1) [except sub-clauses (e) and (l)] and exporters covered by clause 3(2) [except sub-clauses (i) and (k)] of the Foreign Trade (Exemption from application of Rules in certain cases) Order, 1993.
- Ministries/Departments of the Central or State Government.
- Persons importing or exporting goods for personal use not connected with trade or manufacture or agriculture.
- Persons importing/exporting goods from/to Nepal provided the CIF value of a single consignment does not exceed Indian Rs.25,000.
- Persons importing/exporting goods from/to Myanmar through Indo-Myanmar border areas provided the CIF value of a single consignment does not exceed Indian Rs.25,000.
- However, the exemption from obtaining Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) number shall not be applicable for the export of Special Chemicals, Organisms, Materials, Equipments and Technologies (SCOMET) as listed in Appendix- 3, Schedule 2 of the ITC(HS) except in the case of exports by category(ii) above.